Oticon Hearing Aids
Founded in 1904 by Hans Demant, whose wife suffered from hearing loss, Oticon was built on care and empathy from the very beginning.
Powered by the Velox platform, the newest BrainHearing solution from Oticon employs an open sound approach to manage multiple speech and noise sources, even in complex listening situations. The company says the new OpenSound Navigator scans the environment 100 times per second to analyze and balance every sound individually. Environmental sounds are said to be accessible, but not disturbing.
Featured Hearing Aid Oticon Opn1:
Oticon Opn is the first hearing aid proven to make it easier on the brain. Tests revealed Opn users experienced 20% less listening effort when trying to understand speech. Additional studies show that because Oticon Opn users have freed up mental resources, they are able to remember 20% more of what is said. A 64-band frequency resolution enables a more precise sound analysis and better sound quality to support the brain's ability to make sense of sound.
- Powered by the Velox platform
- Scans the environment 100 times per second
- Designed to focus on the main sound in front and suppress background sounds
- TwinLink technology, two wireless communication systems in one hearing solution
- Second dedicated system uses 2.4GHz Bluetooth direct streaming for wireless streamer-free communication to smartphones and other devices
- Low power consumption
- Connects to the Internet
Before Hearing Aid Prices (this site) launched you could not find a transparent price for a hearing aid on the Internet for all major brands
Get a Quote
No obligation quote
LIFETIME CLINICAL SERVICES
Value for Money
Quality brands without inflated prices
Choice of Brands
All major brands supported