The Australian Government Hearing Services Program
This is an excellent program where the federal government provides eligible individuals with free hearing aids and hearing services. If you qualify to participate in the program you can apply for a Hearing Services Voucher. This voucher can be used to obtain a free hearing aid, or to obtain a discount on a more expensive hearing aid with more advanced features (a top-up aid). At HearingAidPrices.com.au we provide Voucher holders with a discount of $750 per top-up hearing aid. This is on top of our already heavily discounted prices.
If you meet the eligibility criteria listed below, you can Download a Voucher Application Form here. Both you and your GP need to sign the form and then send it to the Office of Hearing Services. After several weeks you should receive the voucher in the post. At this time you can contact us to organise an appointment for a full hearing assessment.
So who is eligible?
You are eligible to apply for a Hearing Services Voucher if you are an Australian Citizen or permanent resident 21 years or older and you are:
- a Pensioner Concession Card Holder;
- receiving Sickness Allowance from Centrelink;
- the holder of a Gold Repatriation Health Card issued for all conditions;
- the holder of a White Repatriation Health Card issued for conditions that include hearing loss;
- a dependent of a person in one of the above categories;
- a member of the Australian Defence Force; or
- undergoing an Australian Government funded vocational rehabilitation service and you are referred by your service provider.
Download the OHS Voucher Application
Hearing Loss and the NDIS
A prospective NDIS participant must meet all the NDIS Act 2013 section 24 Disability Access eligibility criteria or section 25 Early Intervention criteria to become an eligible participant.Hearing Loss and the NDIS
Get a Quote
No obligation quote
LIFETIME CLINICAL SERVICES
Value for Money
Quality brands without inflated prices
Choice of Brands
All major brands supported